To face the Covid-19 emergency, yet guaranteeing as much as possible teaching activites in presence, the students must carefully read and respect the following indications.
Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, in this phase, applies the following rules: Protocollo Fase 3. In brief, all students must do the triage when entering The BioRobotics Institute (Triage Procedure) and must respect some simple rules during their stay in the classrooms (Rules for Classrooms).
Basic rules are:
- Do the triage, measure your temperature at the entrance and do not enter if your temperature is over 37.5°
- Always keep a distance of at least 1 m from the other ones
- Wear a facemask if you are not alone in the room
- Wash/sanitize frequently your hands
- Remember to open the windows periodically, to favor air exchange
UNIPI also applies similar rules. Please find the entire document here: Protocollo UNIPI.